This is a game in which the group builds an idea by accepting and adding to the previous idea (yes, and...).
In a circle, small or large group.
- Joker asks the group to think of something good.
- When a player has an idea, they start the play by naming their good thing -- e.g. "A cup of hot coffee."
- Next player adds to it, to make it better -- "A cup of hot coffee on a cold morning."
- Third player adds -- "A cup of hot coffee on a cold morning in the mountains."
- And so on. Continue adding as long as the energy is good.